Training Policies & RegistrationGeneral Training Policies
- Your company must have a current e-automate Product Updates Contract in order to participate in any training course, whether it’s covered under your Training Contract or you are paying per course.
- Customers not on any Training plans are required to have a credit card for web course registration and payment.
- Full payment required before all courses. (Credit card, ACH, Check, or Lease)
- Each customer is allowed a maximum of 5 attendees at any time during the New User Essentials sessions. You are free to rotate participants throughout the week, but the total number of attendees must be 5 or less at any one time. Additional seats can be put on the waiting list and added if there are cancellations or if the course is not full 2 weeks before the start date. This is meant to make the course available to as many companies as possible.
- ECi e-automate Training Instructors and Customer Care Representatives do not provide software or hardware assistance for personal laptops at training.
- If fewer than five participants are signed up for the course three weeks prior to the course start date, ECi e-automate reserves the right to cancel the class and move participants to the next offered course.
- Registered participants for Training courses that do not show up for a class in which they are registered are assessed a $300 cancellation fee per participant. This fee is assessed only when there is a waiting list.
- Registered participants for Training courses that cancel within 21 days of the course start date are assessed a $300 cancellation fee per canceled participant. If ECi e-automate can fill the vacated seat(s), the cancellation fee is waived.
- ECi e-automate is not responsible for irregular fluctuations in internet connectivity or GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar software issues.
- Web course attendees must have their request for registration in to the training department 24 hours before the course in order to receive login information in a timely manner. Courses are published on our website in the Eastern Time zone; please make appropriate plans based on your time zone.
ECi e-automate offers a variety of online and instructor led courses every month. See the Training Calendars for instructor led courses and the online courses. To register for a course, contact the Training Registrar at 866-342-8392 option 3 or email email@example.com.
- You can register for any course by email if you have a current training plan.
- Customers without a current training plan need to contact their account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a plan.
- Once registered for all courses, you will receive an email confirming your registrations, the course date, and time.
- Web course attendees receive an email the day before the course, outlining instructions for the conference call and course login information.
- Instructor led course attendees,will receive an email containing lodging suggestions, maps, and a course agenda approximately 6 weeks prior to the course start date.
ECi e-automate Training plans renew annually and allow you to attend as many courses as you would like that fall under your purchased plan throughout the contract year. You must have a current e-automate Update Contract to take advantage of any training.The plans are as follows:
- Essential Updates - Unlimited access to all online streamed Learning Videos through ECi e-automate's Customer Resource Center.
- Essential Updates LIVE - This plan gives your employees unlimited access to all of our Learning Videos, plus the opportunity to attend all LIVE Training Webinars that are offered each month. The LIVE Webinars give your employees the advantage of being able to ask questions of the LIVE trainer at time of instruction. The course selection rotates each month to include enhanced courses specifically for administrators, advanced courses for power users, and enhanced basic classes for new hires. These courses range from an hour to an hour and a half.
- New Hire Training - Unlimited access to all Learning Videos, access to all LIVE Webinars, and up to 3 seats at any of the ECi e-automate's instructor led New User Essentials 5-day training sessions; held monthly in either Provo, UT or Atlanta, GA.
- Optimization Year 2,3,4 and Later - All of the above, with up to 5 seats at a New User Essentials session in Utah or Georgia. Additionally, a 3-day onsite visit with a prescribed agenda. Meals and incidental expenses are billed at the U.S. government per diem rates. Customer is responsible for all travel expenses.
- If you choose not to purchase a training plan, you can pay per course. This requires that you have a current e-automate update contract to receive its services. The Web Based training courses are $195/connection. Our Instructor led courses are $345 per person per day if you do not have a training plan. There is also a $150 per person laptop fee if you attend training in Atlanta.
Provo, UT Hotel Recommendations
- Courtyard by Marriott: 1600 North Freedom Blvd, Provo, UT 84604. For reservations call (801) 373-2222.
- SpringHill Suites: 1580 North Freedom Blvd, Provo, UT 84604. For reservations call (801) 373-0073.
- TownePlace Suites: 873 North 1200 West, Orem, UT 84057. For reservations call (801) 225-4477.
- Residence Inn: 252 West 2230 North, Provo, UT 84604. For reservations call (801) 225-4477.
- Hampton Inn & Suites: 6010 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30043. For reservations call (678) 407-0018.
- Homewood Suites: 1775 North Brown Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30043. For reservations call (770) 277-1243.
- Provo, UT: Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
- Atlanta, GA: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL).
To access different sections of our new site, please click the appropriate link below.
Training Courses - General Information
Training Policies and Registration
Classroom Training Calendar
Online Training Calendar
Classroom New User Essentials Agenda (PDF)
Online/Video Course Descriptions (PDF)
Training Course Guide (PDF)